Over the next few weeks, I will continue to talk about how to get started quickly and easily with your business writing. This week in Part 2, my focus is on the utility of a business writing blueprint.
Why use a blueprint? A blueprint enables you to…
- Get focused (the cure for “writer’s block”)
- Avoid “bouncebacks”(those annoying comments from the boss!)
- Develop and agree on a strategy before a word is written (saving you how much time?)
- Get started easily (because you know what you’re going to say)
- Project results (Writing is a tool to get the job done. But first you have to know what the job is, so you can select the correct tool!)
- Determine content (After you know what you need to accomplish, only then can you know what to say)
I hope that you have found this article to be useful! Next week, I’ll be posting Part 3: The First Paragraph.
If this blog post would be useful to your team, please forward it, or drop us an email, and we’ll send them next week’s post for you automatically.
We appreciate your inquiries and referrals.